Women4Resources ROSA UK Project – Call Out for Sessional Worker
We have been successful with our application to ROSA UK ‘Woman to Woman’ and, as a result, are looking for an enterprising, flexible person to expand our work in Swansea who is used to working with women from a variety of backgrounds, and with community groups.
- Organise networking events to engage volunteers and community in activities supporting women and girls, including the environment Centre Green Fayre in November 2018, International women’s Day in March 2019, a pop-up shop and a film group.
- Set up systems including finance and communication to make the project effective and compliant with legislation in our base at the Environment Centre.
- Link with W4R networks including the Swansea Africa Link SWANFRICA, and GWEN (Grassroots Women Entrepreneur Network), mentors, ROSA UK, Swansea Women’s Asylum and Refugee Group, and CAE
- To enable around 25 volunteers to be active in the community
- Link with trustees of W4R.
- Provide meeting places, support and possible mentors for teh volunteers
The sessional worker will respond to changing needs as the project develops
The contract is for 320 hours over a year ( £5440) self-employed.
Send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com, or to the Environment Centre, 1 Pier Street, Swansea SA1 1RY, closing date May 14, interview date May 21, 2018
For an informal chat ring 07818 309918